1. New Year's day, 2006, I made a resolution to lose weight and get into shape once and for all.
2. I ended up losing 80 pounds. Everyone told me it was too much weight.
3. I've gained 10 of those pounds back, but I feel good about myself.
4. I discovered that I really love Martial Arts.
5. Now I can kick your butt in two martial arts - Capoeira and Muay Thai boxing.
6. I love iced coffee.
7. Seriously. I drink it every day and have my own special insulated thermos, custom created with stickers and everything. Me so fancy!
8. Every day of my life, I'm afraid that I'll gain back all my weight plus.
9. I have one big tattoo across my lower back.
10. Even though it hurt worse than anything I've ever done, I'm planning on another tattoo.
11. I love to read. I often have two or three books going at once.
12. I am addicted to the computer.
13. And to Facebook.
14. And, to a lesser extent, Twitter.
15. I have six kids and three step kids.
16. I have kids, a half sister, and step grandkids all the same age.
17. I don't consider myself to be a fussy eater, but I do have a list of foods I don't like.
18. Such as carrots.
19. And sushi.
20. And beets. I used to sit for hours and hours with a plate of beets when I was a kid, and then gag them down and throw up.
21. I love to cook.
22. I knew my husband 13 days before we got engaged.
23. We were married 16 days after that.
24. I don't know why.
25. Before I had kids, I was very active in community theater and dance.
26. I studied ballet for over 20 years.
27. I can still do a double or triple pirouette.
28. And the splits.
29. Everyone has to have a talent for their resume.
30. In 2008, I was diagnosed with Stage 2 Melanoma.
31. A few months after I had a inguinal hernia repair.
32. Which, according to the surgeon, is rare in a woman.
33. I still love to lay out in the sun.
34. But I hate sunblock.
35. When I was a kid, I rode on the back of an elephant at the circus.
36. It was very bumpy and uncomfortable.
37. And smelly.
38. I love blogging, but if I had to do it over again, I'd do things MUCH differently.
39. I wrote about my family in an unflattering manner and my two sisters have never forgiven me.
40. I have no pets and never will.
41. Yes. I said never will. I've never been an animal lover ever. Have no desire to have a dog, cat, hamster, gerbil, fish, snake, bird - none of it.
42. This formatting is getting messed up and my computer skilz are so lame that I can't even fix it.
43. I think I'm right. Always and forever. Even if I'm wrong, I'm still right.
44. I think I'm the only person in the entire world that doesn't like Girl Scout cookies.
45. I love I Love Lucy, The Dick Van Dyke Show, and Little House on the Prairie.
46. Apparently, when I was younger, I told my mom I'd either be a go go dancer or a nun when I grew up.
47. I was a weird kid.
48. I met Jillian Michaels of The Biggest Loser in 2007 and consider that to be a memory for forever.
49. If I could be trained by her, I'd think I was in heaven.
50. I'm not a flower person.
51. Or a candle person.
52. Despite the fact that I don't like candles, flowers, or pets, I'm still female.
53. I checked.
54. I have finally discovered the best recipes for brownies and chocolate chip cookies, but a good beef brisket remains, frustratingly, out of my reach.
55. As well as pie crust. I can't make that either.
56. I love almost all kinds of music. Not rap. Not country. But most everything else.
57. Every single day, I have my iPod with me and use it for a couple of hours.
58. I'm a music addict.
59. You can tell that because I involuntarily dance whenever it comes on.
60. And I sing. I always sing.
61. Except that I can't sing AT ALL.
62. Doesn't stop me from trying.
63. But I don't think I'd ever be drunk enough to karaoke.
64. I love movies. Mostly romantic comedies, but dramas are good too.
65. I'm also freakishly addicted to lip balm.
66. My very favorite set of books ever is the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.
67. One day, I dearly want to go to Ireland and Scotland.
68. I love fruit.
69. HoneyCrisp apples especially.
70. I've appeared on television and in magazines and the newspaper, but I still get nervous when I have to speak in public.
71. I read magazines from back to front.
72. Whenever I open a new book, I open it all the way as the first move. I'm not worried if I broke the spine - hello, it's a book. I'm not going to read a book and keep it halfway closed to avoid "harming" it.
73. I love makeup.
74. And messing with my hair.
75. And coloring my hair.
76. I've read the Diana Gabaldon Outlander series at least ten times.
77. Wait. I already said that.
78. It's still my most favorite book set ever. Said that already too. Is this list over yet?
79. When I get bored, I cook.
80. Or read. I've been known to hide in the bathroom with a good book.
81. I love Trader Joe's and Whole Foods.
82. I can't stand it if anyone reads the newspaper before I do. That makes me a control freak. It's ok.
83. I don't like beer. I don't like wine. I do, however, love me some fruity mixed drinks and sangria. But no margaritas.
84. There are some movies I could watch over and over.
85. Like, say The Princess Bride.
86. Or Overboard.
87. Or The Fugitive.
88. Or Legally Blonde, Bridget Jones, Parenthood, or Love, Actually.
89. As well as both versions of Pride and Prejudice.
90. I love Sindbad. Best comedy event ever - Sinbad's Afros and Bellbottoms.
91. I took ballet for more than 20 years - close to 25 - and dreamed of going professional.
92. I was always too heavy and with too much boobage to ever be picked up by a professional company.
93. I love to watch professional football.
94. My favorite teams include the Washington Redskins - who will, ONE DAY, go all the way - and the NY Giants.
95. My favorite city in the world is New York City.
96. I'd love to live there one day.