Because, seriously, if it weren't for bad luck the past three days, I'd have had no luck at all.
- I had "situations" with three kids and school counselors
- I forgot to buy one kid the medicine he needed before I left
- My husband locked his keys in his car at the same time that
- My garage door opener broke
- which lead to my son trying to fix it and deleting all the codes
- which lead to us all being locked out of the house
- which meant I had to leave work in the middle of the shift
- which lead to my breaking in the house so that my kids could get in later after I'd left on my trip
- in time to answer the ringing phone telling me of fraudulent charges on my Debit card
- which lead to my card being closed
- two hours before I left to go out of town with no time to get to the bank
- which meant that I was traveling with $22, no toothbrush, one pair of underwear and the wrong socks - I left from work with no time to remedy said situation
- during a flight that was delayed for five hours, including more than 2 hours on the tarmac and a cat fight between two flight attendants and a gate supervisor and the captain had to get involved
- and I got a migraine which had me throwing up during the event which must not be named on this site (but I'll blog about it this weekend on Scrutiny) and sleeping in the ladies bathroom - I am SUCH a GREAT GUEST. I had said migraine for almost 36 hours.
- which lead me to eat junk food since it was the only thing that looked good,
- which caused me - due to dehydration from vomiting, excellent pharmaceuticals, lack of sleep and no good foods, including no vitamins - to developing a monster cramp in my calf during a WONDERFUL Muay Thai class and forced me to step out for the entire second half.
- Which means I'm going to soak in a hot tub and go to sleep and hope to attract better juju through good dreams.