I saw this on All & Sundry and although I am nowhere near as gifted a writer as she is, I love the sentiment behind it. Please to play along in the comments below. We could all use some happiness, yes?
Things I've bought lately that make me so, so happy:
- Several Madonna songs. They bring me back to the 80's, a time that was good for me. (Not that it was GREAT and AWESOME and that now is not, but you know what I mean. I hope.)
- The HipStamatic App for my phone. I take way too many pics with this.
- In fact, let's just add my iPhone to this list. I love that thing more than I ever thought possible.
- The last book in the Pink Carnation Series. I finished it on my Kindle while traveling.
- New bras. I could not afford the expense, but I did it anyway. There's no lift like the lift one gets when the girls are swathed in purple floral lace and behaving exactly the way they are supposed to be behaving.
- Black and White Polka Dot Flip-Flops.
- Lime Tostitos and Guacamole.
What's new and amazing in your life that's making you happy?