This week I did the following for exercise:
- Sunday I walked for 45 minutes.
- Monday - worked out with my trainer and did weight work and took capoeira
- Tuesday - nothing. I was grumpy and irritable because what I planned didn't work with the back to school drama
- Wednesday - worked out with my trainer and did weight work. I took a Muay Thai class and a capoeira class and pulled my piriformis muscle - in other words, I PULLED MY ASS muscle.
- Thursday I took a Muay Thai class. And I grumbled and gimped my way through it, hobbling around and feeling like the biggest joke of all, because, really - who sprains their BUTT?